Behavioral Health Hawaii believes in recovery for the whole family. Support can be found to help find and get a loved one into proper treatment, begin to heal damaged relationships, encourage self-care, support healthy boundary creation, and improve communication skills.
Concerned for a Loved One?
- Has your loved one’s drinking and drug use caused relationship problems?
- Has your loved one’s drinking or drug use caused problems with their primary responsibilities (work, school, caring for their children)?
- Has your loved one’s drinking or drug use caused any legal problems?
- Has your loved one’s drinking or drug use caused a change in friends? Do they seem lonely? Have they started to isolate themselves?
- Has your loved one ever tried to stop using alcohol or drugs but can’t?
- If you answered “yes”, your loved one may have a problem with alcohol and/or drugs that requires professional help.
Weekly Family Support Group
Tuesdays 6:00pm to 7:30pm
FREE Family Education, open to any community member. Please call ahead for availability.
Held every week, we offer a professionally facilitated support group for loved ones to help you understand the difference between helpful vs enabling behaviors, establishing healthy boundaries, where to find help, and how to take care of yourself. Free for those whose loved one is enrolled in BHH’s program.
Individual Family Sessions
We provide private family sessions for those families in need of additional support.