- Addiction to drugs and alcohol is a chronic, progressive disease that is treatable.
- Extended treatment programs provide the best chance for long-term recovery.
- Families deserve support – they suffer too. Family involvement is pivotal to a patient’s success in recovery.
- There is no “one size fits all”, therefore we do not expect everyone to participate in 12-step groups. Rather the focus is on building a recovery support network.
- Our highly trained professional team of therapists provides an innovative approach to individualized treatment planning to ensure that every participant receives compassionate and comprehensive care during their recovery.
- Providing a seamless transition from inpatient to outpatient treatment services greatly reduces the risk of relapse and significantly increases the chance for long term success in recovery.
- Everyone affected by drug and alcohol addiction deserves the opportunity for healing. With our team of caring professionals, resources, and a wealth of education; we believe that people can and do recover.
We believe that we all flourish best in an environment of support and respect where we can make healthy choices and are responsible for the consequences of those choices. Behavioral Health Hawaii works with clients where they are in the process of change. We empower them with knowledge and skills to make the changes necessary to live as a whole healthy person. With our skilled professional staff, we provide a safe and supportive environment to explore underlying issues, destructive thinking and behaviors, build life skills, and recognize relapse signs that compromise recovery and overall well-being.